Adobe Premiere Pro: Ultimate Beginner Course – Learn Adobe Premiere | @learninghome99

Adobe Premiere Pro: Ultimate Beginner Course – Learn Adobe Premiere

Adobe Premiere Pro: Ultimate Beginner Course – Learn Adobe Premiere

This course includes:
  • 36 mins on-demand video
  • 3 articles
  • 1 downloadable resource
  • Full lifetime access
  • Access on mobile and TV
  • Certificate of completion
What you'll learn
  • Adobe Premiere Pro: Ultimate Beginner Course – Learn Adobe Premiere
  • CC 2020 Updates!
  • How to edit and export your first high-quality video for YouTube or Amazon Prime
  • How to organize footage into folders from a GoPro, Drone, and Smartphone
  • Apply simple color correction and grading techniques to your videos
  • Make visually engaging videos using speed ramping and slow-motion techniques
  • Add high-quality copyright-free background music to your videos
  • Incorporate stunning motion graphics and text without any technical knowledge
Requirements 
  • Read and agree to the Terms of Service (see website)
  • You can still do this course if you are using a previous version of Premiere Pro
Course Description :
I know the feeling! For the first few months, I battled the same problems you have and I felt like I’d never figure it out. Premiere Pro seemed so complicated and the learning curve was painful.

As a self-taught video editor and almost 4 years later, I am proud to say that I am truly happy with the quality of the videos I am producing for Amazon Prime and YouTube. I wish I had this course when I first started, it would have saved me years of pain and suffering!

The reason I created this course is so you can watch over my shoulder and see exactly how I edit videos… without unnecessary jargon and complexity.
Who this course is for:
  • Chemical Engineers
  • Process Engineers
  • Petrochemical Engineers
  • Teachers instructing AspenTech software
  • Petroleum Engineers
How Do I Subscribe to Adobe Premiere Pro: Ultimate Beginner Course – Learn Adobe Premiere?

  • Sign Up for Udemy.com
  • Subscribe Here ( Adobe Premiere Pro: Ultimate Beginner Course – Learn Adobe Premiere):
    You have to wait 35 seconds.


  • To Apply CouponCode:

0 Comments